8.13.2009

It's time to revive the blog!




Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry that this blog has been quiet the past few weeks. I wish I could say I was on some great vacation or relaxing, but truth is, I have been home very sick. The good news is, I'm finally starting to feel like myself and ready to plunge back into work!

Back in 2000, I was diagnosed with a chronic inflammatory disease. Fortunately for me, it has been an easy illness to keep at bay and my life is very normal and healthy most of the time when I am in remission. However, every few years, it pops up and my immune system attacks itself, leaving me to be holed up at home. The best treatment is a steriod treatment, which also lowers my immune system, and with the latest bought of the flu everywhere, I've been extra cautious of staying home so I do not get worse.

Earlier this year, I was disappointed that my August month was slow for weddings, but now I see that it was a blessing. It gave me time to recover and focus on taking care of myself again. It also reminded me to eat better and live better, which is something I usually put on the back burner when I am busy with weddings and meetings.

With that said, I'm am PUMPED to get started on my 2nd wave of weddings for 2009!

We have a wonderful wedding coming up at the F.U.E.L house later this month, which we are so excited for. I have been fortunate to work with the very sweet Ms. Bruschetta of Weddingbee.

In September, we have weddings coming up at the awesome Philadelphia Free Library and it's rooftop terrace, Society Hill Dance Academy, and the Woodcrest Country Club in Cherry Hill.

As for the blog, we have some more fun posts coming up. We have more recaps from our weddings from the spring and summer, and also a beautiful invitation suite that our designer, June Park, made for us.


Stay tuned!

In the meantime, here is a picture of my baby, who has been my best companion at home!





Add to Google Reader or Homepage

No comments:


Reviews on Wedding Wire

Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more
2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists
2009 Bride's Choice Awards presented by WeddingWire | Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues, Wedding Photographers & More
So You're EnGAYged

Labels

about us Adventures of bride advice Andrew Ippolito anniversary appleford ardent aubert films backyard wedding bakery boudoir branches bridal gowns bridal open house bridal show brides budget busy cake california wedding centerpieces cescaphe charity cheekadee chillweddings christmas cards christmas tree cindy guessford city of hope clinton wedding colleen rosenthal columbia station commerical dallas dance lessons day of coordination decor discount DJ Doll Face donation downtown club downtown wedding eagles event fx eye candy facebook fan page Filipino Wedding fleur de lis food free friends gay weddings glenfoerd go festve greatgatsby hair hair by natalie haiti head shots hiatus hibachi home office hotel palomar hours introduction invitations jeremy evans thomas jewelry Jewish wedding jobs jpmorgan june kamila harris korean ceremony let them eat cake letterpress magical sight and sound makeup manayunk river club manayunk weddings menus monogram monterey multicultural wedding music video myfoxphilly ncc networking nightkitchenbakery no macarena not wedding related nph nycpride out of office paebaek papertini parents party pearls events personal philadelphia eagles Philadelphia library philadelphia wedding philadelphia wedding planner philipgabriel philly philly mag photography press programs promotion real brides real weddings reception rehearsal dinnner restaurants reviews robert ryan catering schedule seating chart select event rentals SHDA sofitel soyourengayged spa staff stationery suits swoop tags team tent testimonial thank you the office theknot theremixologists tips TLJ Studios turtles unusuallyfine update vacation valentines day van earls cakes vases veils vendors venues videography voting wedding album wedding paper wedding processional wedding season weddings weekly obsessions white aisle williams-sonoma woodcrestcc year in review yele youtube

Blog Archive