I was born a Canadian (no jokes please, haha) and right before the 2004 election, I became a citizen and voted in my first presidential race. I voted again this year, and I felt like a pro. :)
Randi @ Always Fabulous Events tagged me with this Election Day post.
Everyone's election day experience was different and I am curious to know yours.
Instructions are to answer the questions below and to tag at least 3 other people and indicate them in your tag.
Let's keep it going.
1. Did you vote? Yes!
2. In which state are you registered? Pennsylvania
3. What time did you go to the polls? Around 6pm.
4. How long was your wait? No wait at all!
5. Did you incur any problems? Not really. They had three districts all in one location, and I didn't know which district I fell under, so the first table rejected me and I moved onto the 2nd table, and BINGO! My name was there.
6. What was your reaction when you heard the news that Barack Obama won? I was very excited; it's historical and every exciting. I'm looking forward to his presidency.
7. Who was the first person you shared your reaction with? My husband.
8. Who will you tag ?
I tag anyone who would like to participate in this poll.
And since we're keeping this post totally wedding un-related... here is a pic of my baby, Oscar at 3 months....