Ah! I was tagged by Rashana of The Bridal Party LLC
Four things I did today:
1. Read The Sports Guy's recap of the game last night
2. Introduced the "waggle" toy to my pup
3. Updated my puppy blog
4. Confirmed all remaining balances for tomorrow's wedding
Four things on my to-do list:
1. Head into the city to see one of my client's makeup trial with Calista Brides
2. Have a great dinner with husband tonight
3. Coordinate a great weekend tomorrow
4. Take pup on a walk down Germantown Ave in Chestnut Hill on Sunday.
Four of my guiltiest pleasures:
2. Celebrity Gossip
3. Shopping for random toys/clothes/treats for Oscar the pup
4. Taking naps Sunday afternoon
Four random facts about me:
1. I love to cross-stitch, although I have a habit of not finishing the larger projects.
2. My nickname is Turtle. One of my gf's mom doesn't even know my real name- just knows me as Turtle.
3. I used to play classical piano since the age of 5. Now I play if I have any spare time.
4. I don't take life too seriously. Carpe Diem!
* * * * * * * * * *
And now I'm gonna tag the following people ...
Randi of Always Fabulous Events: http://alwaysfabulousevents.blogspot.com/
My girl June at Stuff I Made: http://ieattheworld.blogspot.com/
Rebecca at White Aisle: http://whiteaisle.blogspot.com/
Darah and Siobhan at Doll Face Studios: http://dollfacestudio.typepad.com/dollface_studios/