4.23.2009

Sneak peek into our new office!

So after weeks and weeks of painting, I finally finished the big part and was able to add my furniture to my office! Now, this is just a sneak peak! More paint retouching needs to be done, and the chandelier needs to be put in, in addition to the curtains... but it's ready for consultations and meetings!



I have two small antique white tables, and two parson chairs, and the settee. Yes, the settee is red. Yes, it was SUPPOSED to be ivory. But when it arrived, after my shock and dismay, I realized that I liked it. It was a mistake, but it was an a-okay mistake, and adds a nice shock of color to my otherwise blue and cream office. The pillows are light gold with blue embroidery - so it really helps bring everything together. Behind the parson chairs is my huge antique desk.



You can see in the corner, there is still a box (that's my chandelier to be assembled next weekend by my lovely husband and his father in law while I'm working a wedding!) and there is also still a bucket of paint. Sometimes I feel like paint is the bane of my existence.

Christine and Marc were my first clients to visit last weekend! The next day, Karen and Dave came over for their final meeting. It was so nice to have clients in there -I definitely feel more relaxed. I can't wait to get some of my photos up on the walls of our 2008 weddings.

In the meantime, I tried to spruce up the room with some color flowers:




I LOVE tulips when they are open. Simply gorgeous!

(please excuse my awful pictures, all taken courtesy of my trusty iphone)



Add to Google Reader or Homepage

1 comment:

a.kim said...

wwooooow sis! it's really coming together :)
i liiiiikey. i can't wait to see it when it's all done.
i wish i still had my artistic skills, cause then i'd make some artwork for you to hang on your bare walls!


Reviews on Wedding Wire

Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more
2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists
2009 Bride's Choice Awards presented by WeddingWire | Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues, Wedding Photographers & More
So You're EnGAYged

Labels

about us Adventures of bride advice Andrew Ippolito anniversary appleford ardent aubert films backyard wedding bakery boudoir branches bridal gowns bridal open house bridal show brides budget busy cake california wedding centerpieces cescaphe charity cheekadee chillweddings christmas cards christmas tree cindy guessford city of hope clinton wedding colleen rosenthal columbia station commerical dallas dance lessons day of coordination decor discount DJ Doll Face donation downtown club downtown wedding eagles event fx eye candy facebook fan page Filipino Wedding fleur de lis food free friends gay weddings glenfoerd go festve greatgatsby hair hair by natalie haiti head shots hiatus hibachi home office hotel palomar hours introduction invitations jeremy evans thomas jewelry Jewish wedding jobs jpmorgan june kamila harris korean ceremony let them eat cake letterpress magical sight and sound makeup manayunk river club manayunk weddings menus monogram monterey multicultural wedding music video myfoxphilly ncc networking nightkitchenbakery no macarena not wedding related nph nycpride out of office paebaek papertini parents party pearls events personal philadelphia eagles Philadelphia library philadelphia wedding philadelphia wedding planner philipgabriel philly philly mag photography press programs promotion real brides real weddings reception rehearsal dinnner restaurants reviews robert ryan catering schedule seating chart select event rentals SHDA sofitel soyourengayged spa staff stationery suits swoop tags team tent testimonial thank you the office theknot theremixologists tips TLJ Studios turtles unusuallyfine update vacation valentines day van earls cakes vases veils vendors venues videography voting wedding album wedding paper wedding processional wedding season weddings weekly obsessions white aisle williams-sonoma woodcrestcc year in review yele youtube

Blog Archive