10.12.2007

Ten Pounds Lighter and Two Inches Shorter

I was a disgrace when I walked into my salon. I hadn't had my hair cut or straightened since my wedding, which was in June. I've been so busy, that lately, I've been just putting my wet hair into a butterfly clip. (Sometimes, I didn't even brush it!) Oh my goodness, I can't believe I just admitted that....

My hair was down to the middle of my back, and it was getting frizzy and out of control. I am an anomaly of the Asian race.

So now that I was off from work, resting, I made it a mission to get my hair fixed.

For the last 3 trips for my hair, I've been going to John at the Salon on 5th near Washington Square Park. He's fantastic. For about $150, I get my hair relaxed (straightened) and cut beautifully. He's so great at cutting my hair to frame my face, and my husband always loves his cuts (he usually hate others).

I didn't take any pictures because my camera is broken (also why I don't have any pics from my Vancouver trip or my remarriage - I'll write about that next time!), but if you're in the area and need a great cut, go to John!

Salon at 5th
316 S 5th StPhiladelphia, PA 19106
215-873-8090

They're closed on Mondays, and book with John. Tell him that Christina the wedding planner sent ya!

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

No comments:


Reviews on Wedding Wire

Read all of our Wedding Coordinators Reviews at Weddings, Wedding Cakes,  Wedding Planning, Wedding Checklists, Free Wedding Websites, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Ideas & more
2010 Bride's Choice Awards - Wedding Photographers, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues & More
Weddings, Wedding Planning, Wedding Websites, Wedding Checklists
2009 Bride's Choice Awards presented by WeddingWire | Wedding Cakes, Wedding Venues, Wedding Photographers & More
So You're EnGAYged

Labels

about us Adventures of bride advice Andrew Ippolito anniversary appleford ardent aubert films backyard wedding bakery boudoir branches bridal gowns bridal open house bridal show brides budget busy cake california wedding centerpieces cescaphe charity cheekadee chillweddings christmas cards christmas tree cindy guessford city of hope clinton wedding colleen rosenthal columbia station commerical dallas dance lessons day of coordination decor discount DJ Doll Face donation downtown club downtown wedding eagles event fx eye candy facebook fan page Filipino Wedding fleur de lis food free friends gay weddings glenfoerd go festve greatgatsby hair hair by natalie haiti head shots hiatus hibachi home office hotel palomar hours introduction invitations jeremy evans thomas jewelry Jewish wedding jobs jpmorgan june kamila harris korean ceremony let them eat cake letterpress magical sight and sound makeup manayunk river club manayunk weddings menus monogram monterey multicultural wedding music video myfoxphilly ncc networking nightkitchenbakery no macarena not wedding related nph nycpride out of office paebaek papertini parents party pearls events personal philadelphia eagles Philadelphia library philadelphia wedding philadelphia wedding planner philipgabriel philly philly mag photography press programs promotion real brides real weddings reception rehearsal dinnner restaurants reviews robert ryan catering schedule seating chart select event rentals SHDA sofitel soyourengayged spa staff stationery suits swoop tags team tent testimonial thank you the office theknot theremixologists tips TLJ Studios turtles unusuallyfine update vacation valentines day van earls cakes vases veils vendors venues videography voting wedding album wedding paper wedding processional wedding season weddings weekly obsessions white aisle williams-sonoma woodcrestcc year in review yele youtube

Blog Archive